500gm Split & Ducted System Pack – Cream
- Air-conditioner & Building Deodorant and Sanitizer.
- Ideal for ‘problem rooms’. Place on top of wall hung split, or inside return air grill by bathroom.
- Eliminates odours, yeast, mildew, mould and bacteria in the air-conditioning unit and the entire building envelope.
- Reduces sick leave, can eliminate food poisoning and sick building issues.
- Slow Release – effective for 2 – 3 Months.
- 100% Natural, non-toxic, hypoallergenic biocide.
- Original Safe T air is not perfumed. It leaves rooms smelling "Fresh".
- Please ensure that you are ordering the appropriate pack sizes for your building’s HVAC system.
- Also available in 100gm, 200gm, 1Kg, 2 Kg and 4 Kg.
- Can be used in multiples to achieve correct dose.
- Can be used successfully in non air-conditioned buildings
- Vents on packs should be adjusted to get contents to evaporate in 8 weeks.
- In Melbourne replace the packs every 12 weeks when changing filters.
- Closer to the equator packs may need to be replaced more frequently.
- For heavy mould problems use Original Safe T air spray first. Then follow with slow release cream.
HVAC contractors please contact us before ordering.