1 Kg Building Remediation – Slow Release Cream
After flood, fire or other serious catastrophe, we advise using Original Safe T air liquid spray first. Then follow up with a DOUBLE dose of Original Safe T air slow release cream for the first time. Then reduce to standard doses thereafter.
- Building & Air-conditioner Deodoriser and Sanitiser.
- Slow Release – effective for 2 – 3 Months.
- Also available in 500gm, 1 Kg and 2 Kg.
- Please ensure that you are ordering the appropriate pack sizes for your building’s HVAC system.
- Can be used in multiples to achieve correct dose.
- Can be used in non air-conditioned buildings successfully
- 100% Natural, non-toxic, hypoallergenic biocide.
- Eliminates odors, yeast, mildew, mold and bacteria in the air-conditioning unit and the entire building envelope.
- Original Safe T air is not perfumed. It leaves buildings smelling "Fresh".
- Vents on packs should be adjusted to get contents to evaporate in 8 weeks.
- In Melbourne replace the packs every 12 weeks when changing filters.
- Closer to the equator packs may need to be replaced more frequently.
- Reduces sick leave, can eliminate food poisoning and sick building issues.
Trade contractors please contact us before ordering.